Our Mission: Establish a people for Kingdom transformation so that God’s expression flows through each person.
Our Foundational Scriptures: Isaiah 58-62
Our Vision: To be a “City on a Hill” that hosts the presence of God and impacts the nations.
Our Core Beliefs:
- All means all
- You are significant
- The same Spirit that raised Christ resides within you
- It’s never too late to become who you might have been
Our Core Word:
“For this reason, I bow my knees to the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. ”
This is a House of:
- Empowerment, not control
- Dream warriors, not dream killers
- Renewed thinking, not regretful memories
- Covenant relationships, not convenient relationships
- Healing and Wholeness
We Have Decided:
- We are to be writing the stories of God’s power- not just listening to them.
- Living without the supernatural is living below our privilege and short of Christ’s mandate.
- It is better to leave a legacy than just an impression.
- Programs and knowledge without change and transformation is unacceptable.
- Teaching the Gospel without experiencing the Gospel is not enough.
- Bold faith releases heaven’s realities.
- Anything less than Jesus and His Kingdom is not our inheritance.